top of page
- Mon, Apr 03PACE Oregon State UniversityJoin our online international learning community for the most academically rigorous permaculture design course on the internet.
- Mon, Apr 03Ecampus, Oregon State UniversityJoin our online international learning community for the most academically rigorous permaculture design course on the internet.
- Mon, Apr 03Oregon State University E CampusDevelop your design for a food forest on a site of your choice
- Thu, Jun 15Online, sponsored by People's Food CoopJoin us for the June workshop of the Grow Your Own Produce Workshop series to learn how to keep up with your garden for an abundance harvest.
- Thu, Jul 13Online through ZoomJoin us for our July workshop in the Grow Your Own Produce Series. We will also talk about winter gardening.
- Thu, Aug 10ZoomLearn how to save seeds from your garden and tips on growing food in the cool months of the year.
- Thu, Sep 14Online through ZoomLearn how to preserve your harvest for eating in the winter. We will cover canning, fermentation, freezing, and dehydration.
- Thu, Oct 12Online through ZoomJoin us for our workshop on what to do in October in the garden.
- Thu, Nov 09Online through ZoomNovember is a time of going inward with nourishing soups, tending to wildlife, and planning ahead.
- Time is TBDOregon State University E CampusLearn about how you can grow a forest of food in your backyard, neighborhood, or for commercial production.
bottom of page